Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Resistor sortiment

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:29:04 +0000 (UTC), "Geoffrey S. Mendelson"
wrote:

mm wrote:
I don't think so. How about bent slightly? Does that make you
happy?

My point, which was really directed at Dave (the OP) is the in British
slang, bent means stolen, so slightly bent would mean slightly stolen. :-)

I assume he meant they had leads which were no longer straight, but it
was a cute image (to me) anyway.

I'm sure I would have though it very funny if I spoke British.

I've been there for 6 days once and 12 hours another time, but that's
not enough.

Back when I lived in the states, we would call it "off the back of a truck".

Geoff.