Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Resistor sortiment

In article ,
Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
mm wrote:
I don't think so. How about bent slightly? Does that make you
happy?

My point, which was really directed at Dave (the OP) is the in British
slang, bent means stolen, so slightly bent would mean slightly stolen.
:-)

Heh heh - can also mean homosexual. Would have said 'gay' but that meaning
has changed here too.

I assume he meant they had leads which were no longer straight, but it
was a cute image (to me) anyway.

In one. No problem for DIY use.

Back when I lived in the states, we would call it "off the back of a
truck".

Once was 'lorry' in the UK but truck is more common now.

--
*I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.