Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] is offline

Default pc issue.. should I be worried?

kronflux wrote:
basically I have an old pc, celeron or something here, which I was
using as a media PC, to watch my downloaded movies on my tv, with s-
video out and such.
anyway.
aside from dust, what might have caused this, and should I be
concerned, once I clean it?

Just buy a new PC. You'll be much happier in the end. Here you can get a
dual core ATOM processor (very low power), 1g RAM, 256G HD and a DVD drive
for $260 (including 16.5% VAT).

You may have to shop around for one with an S-Video out, but if you are
buying an LCD TV in the near future, just get one with a compatible
(to the new motherboard) video connection.

Geoff.