Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 13:09:51 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"
scrawled the following:

"Leon" wrote:

Being able to look at the world through my own eyes and interpret
what I am seeing rather than being told what I am seeing.

I do not dispute that some places are getting warmer, at least for
this period of time but there are other places that are getting
colder. Take the South Pole for instance, its ice has been growing
for years.

I totally believe that those that believe in global warming "trend",
don't have enough data to make a proper assessment.

Would you mind sharing your vetted source you used to reach your
observations?

"I don't have enough data."
"Well make it available, damnit!"

Good one, Lew. Here are more books. (Got Huber yet?)

_The Skeptical Environmentalist_ by Bjorn Lomborg
Or his newer title, _Cool It_, which I haven't read.

_Earth Report 2000_ by Ronald Bailey (ed) and other experts

_Meltdown_ by Patrick J. Michaels
Climatologist fed up with the politics of AGWK

_The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming and
Environmentalism_ by Christpher C. Horner

_Myth, Lies, and Downright Stupidity_ by John Stossel
(chapter on AGWK)

_Terrestrial Energy_ by William Tucker, 2008
A very good & fairly neutral book!

_Hard Green_ by Peter Huber
This is a MUST READ title for everyone, pro or con AGWK.

--
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas
to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label