Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Engineer's square

Phisherman wrote:
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:15:38 -0500, "Bill"
wrote:

As well-regarded (and relatively fragile) as the Starrett combination
squares are, how come they don't sell them in a decent case (or do they?)?
Was looking at C33H-12-4R, and dreweling over C434-12-4R...circle-divider be
darned, there's something about that protractor!! ; ) Maybe I need a
konk in the head with a square! Maybe I'd see Starretts??? ::cough
cough::

Bill

If it were stored in a box/case all the time, it would not get used.

I know what you mean. I think if you were talking about the 434, then
you might like a nice place to keep the protractor.

Bill

I use my Starrett combo more frequently than I though I would, making it
an even better buy.