Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Emerson Electric

Gunner Asch wrote:

I have always been supportive of taxes that reflect the level of
government spending. Unlike you, for example, I pay considerable
amount of taxes, so this support is not because I want others to pay
for something.

Of course Comrade. You came to America and want to change it to the very
nation you escaped from.

One strongly recommends you read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights
again and again until you see the flaws in your world view.

That's right. If you study those documents hard enough you just might
come to understand them as well as the brilliant scholar and expert on
government that Gummer is, lol. I think you have already got it far
better than our resident numskull has. The way it is now is that if
Gummer says something whatever the opposite of what he said is the
truth. If you want to know anything about our government just understand
whatever Gummer tells you, it's wrong.

Hawke