Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob AZ Bob  AZ is offline

Default PEX or PVC

On Dec 8, 11:50�am, stryped wrote:
I have about 200 feet of water line to run to my building. There are a
few sharp turns. Would it be better to use pex or pvc?

Also, weather is turning near freezing here and alot of rain. Does
that preclude even using pvc because of glue joints?

Stryped

Just another thought. Most of the PVC and the like piping can be
obtained in very long lengths. Like 500' or so. This would be a coil
of course. Plan your bends in advance so no els or sweeps are needed.
And when you do go vertical be sure to use sweeps. Your water utility
might be able to provide some guidance.

Bob AZ