Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Its nearly that time of year again.

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:08:04 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

Bah - humbug!

No kids, or grandkids ?:-(

We expect to have 25 visitors for "Christmas Eve" dinner (*) I'm
trying to figure out where to arrange tables so no one feels isolated.

Due to "global warming" it's going to be unusually cold, so we can't
do it outdoors like we have in the past ;-)

(*) I say "Christmas Eve" because it will actually be on December 26,
to accommodate work and travel considerations of on-call prosecutors,
college students coming from Nebraska, etc.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |