Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Resistor sortiment

In article ,
Kari Laine wrote:
I am an hobbyist and I would need a collection of resistors.
So a box where there would be - let's say 20-40 each value of resistors
available. I haven't found such in Finland but I am sure there is a
web-store which has such. They should not be surface mounted.

Most seem to sell them in packs of 10. If you go to 100 each you'll get
much better value from an electronics distributor and never run out. ;-)

I am also interested same kind of a package about diodes. and basic set
of transistors would be nice too.

In the UK, Ebay can be a good source of these. I got a box of 10,000
1n4148 for pennies - they'd got slightly bent so no use for automated
assembly.

--
*A fool and his money are soon partying *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.