Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_5_] CW[_5_] is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

"Mike M" wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:01:36 -0600, "Dave in Houston"
wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

If we take the earth's population at 7 billion, and moved them all
toTexas,

Wouldn't that put the planet out of balance and throw it out of it's
solar orbit? I mean, I can see it wobbling like the washing machine
when the big blanket bunches up on one side of the tub and then hurtling
out into deep space.

Dave in Houston

So in theory they could move the population around the planet to
control the orbit around the sun and control the climate. 8-)
Mike M

NASA Proposed an idea not to far from that. They suggested moving the planet
away from the sun to mitigate global warming.