Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 19:08:30 -0600, Swingman wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:53:33 -0500, Tom Watson
wrote:

Beware the Yahoos, Googlectuals, WikiPaederasts and Bloglodytes.

The following is by Joe *******i, senior meteorologist for
Accu-Weather. It is presented for your edification.

I like old Joe ... even after he said that Rita would come roaring down
the "Texas 59 Corridor" and basically "wipe out Houston" just hours
before it hit, well to the East, and leaving an evacuated Houston high
and dry, but many evacuee's in misery and/or dead.

(Being a skeptic, I watched it from my porch with a bottle of Pinot
noir, and had to water the grass the next day to keep it from dying)

Ahhh well, the fortunes of weather and climate modeling, win a few, lose
a few ...

BTW, I routinely watch Joe, on your favorite cable news channel, for all
hurricane build ups in the Gulf. g,d &r!

You know he's an Aggies fan, right?

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/