Posted to rec.woodworking

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

On Dec 7, 1:29*pm, Swingman wrote:

What should have been an age of enlightenment has demonstrably turned
into and age of skepticism and suspicion.

I couldn't agree more. Especially with the truth hiding in plain
sight.

IOW, I've been right all along ... g

Well...

Karl... I wanted to stay out of this. But actually, blaming Canada
earlier was just a smoke screen on the real truth.

I didn't want to post the REAL truth, since (thinking of Jack
Nicholson here) many couldn't handle the truth. Well, here it is.
And it's been out there for many years, and NO ONE, no matter how they
internet search and quote, can disprove it.

In that vein, since I believe it and it can't be googled away
with foamy blather, doesn't that make it the truth according to the
group definition?

I didn't want to play this card as the "experts" are obviously not
finished. But...

http://www.michaelcrichton.net/speec...alwarming.html

I hope this clears things up. Now all of you can go back to being
friends again.... or can you....

Robert