Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

Bob Martin wrote:

What parts are getting warmer? The average temperature has been
steadily declining since 1996. And even if it IS getting warmer,
it's no where near what it was during the Medieval Warm Period (a
time of great prosperity).

Might I suggest you get your facts from NASA rather than from Fox
News or your childrens' comics?
The 10 warmest years on record have all occurred in the last 12 years.
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/2008/

You really should keep up. First, NASA recognized the mistake and corrected
their findings. Second, I'd be skeptical of taking my news from a player in
the Climategate fraud. Here's one opinion piece in the Denver Post.
http://neighbors.denverpost.com/blog...gate-cover-up/

Here's one basic flaw:
http://www.dailytech.com/Researcher+...ticle10973.htm

Another is the use of ZERO in an Excel spreadsheet to represent the absence
of a reading but nevertheless used to compute an average.

I don't take my news from Fox or children's books. Neither do I take if from
acolytes of a new religion.