Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Leon" wrote:

Being able to look at the world through my own eyes and interpret
what I am seeing rather than being told what I am seeing.

I do not dispute that some places are getting warmer, at least for
this period of time but there are other places that are getting
colder. Take the South Pole for instance, its ice has been growing
for years.

I totally believe that those that believe in global warming "trend",
don't have enough data to make a proper assessment.

Would you mind sharing your vetted source you used to reach your
observations?

One doesn't need a "vetted source" to see that the glaciation cycle runs on
a timeframe approximately 30,000 times longer than that on which the "global
warming" models are based. The ice core data is well known.