Posted to rec.woodworking
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Engineer's square

"Ed Bennett" wrote in message

( cost of a TS-Aligner)
I'm aware of all those things.

Ed Bennett

Well, Ed, I bet you won't remember, but Don Peterson and I both
tested and commented on the TS-Aligner when you first introduced
it. Back then, I had my shop and a fairly new PM-66 TS. I'd
spent quite some time aligning the fence and table using the old
method of a square, reversing cuts etc. Don had used the aligner
first, then shipped it to me. I spent a couple hours with it and
only had praise for it. In that couple hours, I made those "nano"
adjustments that resulted in some of the most pleasing output I'd
ever done. It was a great thing then, and I'm sure that with the
refinements you've made over the years, it's a better thing now.

--
Nonny

What does it mean when drool runs
out of both sides of a drunken