Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote:

Being able to look at the world through my own eyes and interpret what I
am seeing rather than being told what I am seeing.

I do not dispute that some places are getting warmer, at least for this
period of time but there are other places that are getting colder. Take
the South Pole for instance, its ice has been growing for years.

I totally believe that those that believe in global warming "trend",
don't have enough data to make a proper assessment.

Would you mind sharing your vetted source you used to reach your
observations?

How about you show me scientific data from 800 years ago, and all years
since. Then let's see what the computer spits out.
"Normal" weather patterns run longer than what we have data for.

Global warming, climate changes, what ever todays click is was not a such a
concern before money was involved, or before scientists had to come up with
derived answers to justify the billions in research.