Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

jo4hn wrote:

To all readers: look at that website anyway. Lots of information that
is quite understandable without a lot of science background.

Agreed ... damned trouble is it seems everyone has an agenda of some
sort, making any data, and any modeling using same, subject to suspicion.

All temperature data is massaged, supposedly to reduce error inherent in
historical readings, but I'm personally, and simply, at the point of not
trusting those doing the "massaging", and there is ample evidence to
back up that skepticism.

What should have been an age of enlightenment has demonstrably turned
into and age of skepticism and suspicion.

IOW, I've been right all along ... g

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08