Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Emerson Electric

wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 00:47:04 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..

Free government services? Which ones? And free healthcare? Ive paid
for those many many times in the past 45 yrs in taxes alone.

Gunner

Jeez, Gunner, the way you're plonking everyone who makes you look foolish,
you'll soon be able to fit your whole little group into a couple of body
bags.

But no, you've never paid a fraction of your own healthcare. You've never
even paid the interest on it. What's actually happened is that you've just
become what you once despised, and now you're flopping like a flounder
trying to justify yourself.

Perhaps you missed the part of gummer's post where he demonstrated yet
again that he should have paid more attention in grade school. He said
he's been paying taxes for 45 years, which would make him 11 when he
started.

g No, I didn't miss it. I just don't waste time getting involved with
his...ah, stories anymore. If you wanted a good whopper, you may have
noticed in the past week how he had to drop his insurance in October 2008,
which means, if you followed closely and believed his many other statements
on the subject, he had medical insurance for no more than 11 months of the
past 8 years and now is rueing his ill fortune at having had a heart attack
just three months after his insurance terminated. Have you heard the one
about the gang-bangers at the desert pistol range? That one was far more
imaginative. d8-)

I only become annoyed at the constant bigotries and put-downs -- political,
geographical, etc. If that's what he needs to inflate his own self-image,
there's an entire literature on that subject and far be it from me to tell
him what to do about it in his private life. When it becomes public and it
sours the atmosphere, as it does here, I'll say something. Otherwise, you'll
have to catch his whoppers on your own. There certainly are enough of them
flying by to keep you busy.

--
Ed Huntress