Posted to alt.home.repair
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default Block splitter is finished

On Dec 6, 9:42*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"serebel" wrote in message

On Dec 6, 6:06 pm, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 14:57:24 -0800, "Jon Danniken"

I think it looks like his log splitter :-/

* * *If you want to crush perfectly good blocks ( if you're talking
about concrete blocks), then use this. It is a log splitter.

I saw block splitters that worked on the same principle, and worked good.
I'll test a couple tomorrow, and let you know. *You never know unless you
try. *Unless you know it all beforehand anyway. *I'm one of the people who
don't know it all.

Steve

IF your block splitter fails to work as you desire or expect, consider
making the contact points out of large (2"+) diameter steel round
stock

cheers
Bob