Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emerson Electric

On Dec 5, 7:29*am, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus26134 wrote:
The next question is why exactly they do so. Maybe it is because they
like downtrodden people? Or maybe it is accidental? Or, perhaps, maybe
it is because Republicans get donations from those welthy people?

I believe the idea that wealthy people are the major source of Republican funding is an
often repeated fallacy. *

In any case, as you pointed out, eventually we have to pay for
everything.

That is true. *I want to know just how much I am paying for that everything.

There is an art of hiding the knife in politics when it comes to taxes. *They want the
money, they just don't want you to see where it came from for fear you will revolt.

Wes

--

The most dangerous tyrant in America is a 'Policy Wonk'.

So is that how George Bush ran up a TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT?

TMT