Charles Krug

Default Miter saw laser line adapter

On 2 Dec 2003 03:23:48 -0800, dteckie wrote:
Thinking about purchasing one of those Laser line cutting adapter to
my Dewalt 12" Mitre Saw. There seem to be two different kinds a singel
laser line and double laser line. If anyone has and used one, your
posted comments and brand you're using will be appreciated. Wondering
if they are worth installing and if they actually are as accurate as
they claim to be.

Last I checked, Norm was still using the original PC model, nothing
newer. Always interesting to observe what he uses for more than a
single season regardless of what the sponsor is selling. If I see him
using a newer model for more than one season, then I'd consider it.

For a while, I'm pretty sure he was using a Makita router with the logo
taped over (though easily identifiable by the color).