Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Doesn't anyone make....

On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 15:05:45 -0700, Jim Thompson
/Snicker wrote:

Doesn't anyone make cable clips that can be screwed down?

---
Yeah, they do.
---

I need to route cabling under a cabinet made of particle board. The
stick-on clips hold only a few days, then let go :-(

---
I've got a bunch of nice nylon ones with different inside diameters, so
if you only need some for a one-off I can probably help you out, for
free.

What's the diameter of the cabling and how many do you need?

JF