Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
ehsjr[_3_] ehsjr[_3_] is offline

Default Damned Global Warming

John Fields wrote:
On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 00:31:57 +0530, "pimpom"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 10:01:19 -0700, Jim Thompson
/Snicker wrote:

Damned Global Warming...

So cold here I finally threw a log in the fireplace last
night.

Get out an extra blanket and still shivered :-(

---
Just the exercise won't keep you warm, you have to set the log
on
fire.

JF

Good one. I almost literally laughed out loud.
Over here it's getting cold much earlier than last year.

---
OK, so you can post here as well as read. Good news!

I wonder what the problem is with not being able to see the PDFs I
posted.

You have a PDF reader, yes?

I posted one of the runs as a .jpg for Ed to test, since he had the same
result you did clicking on the message ID. Can you read that JPG?

JF

Damn. Your jpg post did not show up here using news.eternal-september.org
Hmmm - I'll have to ask Rich Grise if he sees it - he
uses eternal-september too.
Could be that eternal-september does not accept everybody's
jpgs/pdfs. Grumble.

Thanks for your effort.

Ed