Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Damned Global Warming

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 00:31:57 +0530, "pimpom"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 10:01:19 -0700, Jim Thompson
/Snicker wrote:

Damned Global Warming...

So cold here I finally threw a log in the fireplace last
night.

Get out an extra blanket and still shivered :-(

---
Just the exercise won't keep you warm, you have to set the log
on
fire.

JF

Good one. I almost literally laughed out loud.
Over here it's getting cold much earlier than last year.

---
OK, so you can post here as well as read. Good news!

I wonder what the problem is with not being able to see the PDFs I
posted.

You have a PDF reader, yes?

I posted one of the runs as a .jpg for Ed to test, since he had the same
result you did clicking on the message ID. Can you read that JPG?

JF