Jerry Gilreath

Default Miter saw laser line adapter

FWIW I have the single line laser on mine. I really like it. Some say it's a
waste, but everyone has their own opinion. I just ordered one for SIL for
Xmas. He likes coming over to use my saw just for that reason. Once you get
used to it, it's hard to use a saw without one.

--
This space for rent.
Jerry© The Phoneman®
"dteckie" wrote in message
om...
Thinking about purchasing one of those Laser line cutting adapter to
my Dewalt 12" Mitre Saw. There seem to be two different kinds a singel
laser line and double laser line. If anyone has and used one, your
posted comments and brand you're using will be appreciated. Wondering
if they are worth installing and if they actually are as accurate as
they claim to be.