Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message

This is all irrelevant to whether or not the climate is changing (hint,
it is).

And climate change is not the issue. We are talking global warming. Whe
have climate change seasonally.

That was my point. Global warming is not happening, and the leaked
documents (not just the email) from the CRU demonstrate that the
"scientists" screaming that the earth is warming KNOW that it's not
happening.

Some of these same "scientists" were screaming that we were going to
enter an ice age, back in the 1970s.

This is a classic "follow the money" scenario.

Sorry Dave, I misunderstood you comments. I apologize. Totally agree with
your last comment about the money.