Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Superfunlime Superfunlime is offline

Default Prima Q2700 Weird color issues.

Hey, so I'm no techy, or anything of the sort, but I thought I'd help
my Girlfriend out and fix her grandma's tv, thinking it'd be a quick
fix. Here's the issue.
The blue on the tv is gone, but not completely. Every so often the
color will pop back on for maybe 2-3 minutes at a time, once or twice
a week. She says she's cleaned it head to toe, nothing still. I've
googled this thing six ways from sunday, and all the posts seem to
mention replacing boards or the such, but the color isn't completely
gone. Anything I can do? Super huge thanks in advance.

-Lime