Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Where can I buy 1 AA battery?

"Mike Clarke" wrote in message
o.uk...
dennis@home wrote:

"soup" wrote in message
m...
dennis@home wrote:

For gawds sake buy another clock and buy two cells.

Why were you replying to me?

I wasn't, use something other than thunderbird. ;-)

From where I'm standing it looks like you were replying to him, and I'm
not
using thunderbird:

Soup's article had the following in its headers:

From: soup

8

Your article had the following in its headers:

From: "dennis@home"
... and said:

For gawds sake buy another clock and buy two cells.

A good reason not to use the headers to thread news articles then.

If I had been replying to soup I would have quoted him.

I have no intention of going back through dozens of posts that I have
already deleted from my machine just to find a set of headers belonging to
the OP.