Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emerson Electric

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 22:31:52 -0600, Ignoramus12571

On 2009-12-06, Buerste wrote:
Just keep in mind..that Iggy is in fact an ex communist from Russia..and
as such...his entire mental background has been formed on the Soviet
ideal.

I cut him slack because of this defect in his thinking. He really cant
help it..its so deeply engrained into his world view that it colors
everything he sees and do.

All the "imports" I have known have embraced conservatism with gusto. But,
they moved away from really bad situations.

I used to fit this description, until Bush attacked Iraq. This opened
my eyes.

I think you just became confused.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate