Posted to uk.d-i-y
JimK[_2_] JimK[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone used Vistec Ltd - self-clean window coating?

On Dec 6, 9:40 am, simian66 a.k.a. nathan colwell
wrote:

Surely the term "spam" would refer to links and comments with no
relevance to the forum, made purely for increased traffic?

er yes....

The
comments made are relevant to the discussion and the coment is not
misleading, if someone has a website or company that has a product or
service that is relevant to a particular discussion and wants to share
it, this is not spam.

erm but this is UK DIY (clue is in the description of the forum)?

your relevant "coments" are rather obviously an attempt (**** poor) at
advertising your product/service by use of a fake recommendation by
you posing as one of your customers - FFS! :))))

That you then attempt to justify your hapless attempt at E-commerce by
changing the name on your next post from the same email address amused
me sufficiently to type this out in longhand for you (in anticipation
of more gems forthcoming)

I cant write much more, I have to get back to flipping burgers.

mmm I expect you're marginally better at that than you are in
"murketing" or "bizness promoshun"

Cheers
JimK