Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Anyone used Vistec Ltd - self-clean window coating?

simian66 wrote:

On 4 Dec, 22:49, Owain wrote:
On 4 Dec, 21:18, geoff wrote:

Let me guess... they're absolutely no relation to the ncpm247 mentioned
in your email address are they?
Why are these spammers all so terminally stupid ?

Because if they had more brains they'd be working in McD's.

Owain

Surely the term "spam" would refer to links and comments with no
relevance to the forum, made purely for increased traffic? The
comments made are relevant to the discussion and the coment is not
misleading, if someone has a website or company that has a product or
service that is relevant to a particular discussion and wants to share
it, this is not spam. I cant write much more, I have to get back to
flipping burgers.

Heck just look at that, a change of email address in the From: line but
it's still the cluelessly stupid spammer who is now arguing that his
spam isn't spam. That's ummm tired old tactic #3 of spammers isn't it?
Just after the initial spam and the habitual telling of lies.

Of course being terminally stupid, the spammer forgets that he started
his spam by pretending to provide an unsolicited testimonial for his
hown products, "there is a company in London" was how it started and
"they are" and "they call" and "visit them" was how it continued. The
rest of us, presumably, are supposed to be so stupid that we don't
remember something posted just two days ago.