Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

Leon wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

It's the American Way. That is not a slight against 'The Way', but
think about it. IF Global Warming is a problem, wouldn't you be glad
to spend a few billion to fix/solve that problem?

Global Warming is a myth. Ultimately the government is going to tax
me to once again try to repair something that is not broken.

If it _is_ a problem, "a few billion" isn't going to fix it anyway. The US
share alone would be at a minimum about thirty trillion dollars if I
remember the numbers I worked out a while back correctly, (and likely much
more). Then there are the wars to pull the plug on all the third world
emitters that refuse to clean up. And some of those third world emitters
are nuclear-armed.