Posted to rec.woodworking

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

On Dec 5, 10:26 am, Tom Watson wrote:

It's the American Way.

Aw **** this. Why don't we just buy Canuckistan and keep it as a cold
storage pantry until the global warming thing kicks in. Once it's
actually habitable we might be able to make a couple of euros on it.

Regards,

Tom Watson

Well, maybe not as far fetched as you think! The bill is on the
table....

http://tinyurl.com/oey2

However, I don't think we could stand the whining about beer, cheating
at hockey, "real football", and we certainly don't need anyone else
filled with self loathing about being Americans in tears about the
country and how we **** the world over at every opportunity.

Maybe there's a reason we haven't invaded... I'm not sure we want it.

If you watch this you will even see why I don't use a MAC. (I never
knew what it stood for.... ;^ ) ) From a Canadian site:

http://video.canadiancontent.net/199...me-canada.html

I wouldn't vote for it....

Robert