Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

Gerald Ross wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

snip

* Confusion on the part of feral cats.

That's free range cats to us gourmets.

A few years ago, the National Rifle Association had its annual convention
and trade show in my town. I went.

At the Glock booth, R Lee Ermey was autographing pictures (he was the drill
instructor in Full Metal Jacket "I know what you're thinking maggot. You're
thinking if God had wanted you over this obstacle, He'd have miracled you
over this obstacle" plus the host of the History Channel series "Mail Call"
and other roles).

I stepped up behind him and said: "Lee, you may have heard that a Minnesota
legislator has introduced a bill to allow for an open hunting season on
feral cats. I'm putting together a celebrity cat-call tape for these new
hunters. Would you be willing to say 'Here kitty-kitty' for the project?"

He paused in his autographing. He blinked twice. He turned to face me and
said: "That is the most ****ed-up idea I have EVER heard!"

Oh well.

Good thing I had a day-job.