Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emerson Electric

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 07:05:40 -0600, Ignoramus12571
wrote:

In any case, as you pointed out, eventually we have to pay for
everything.

The big question I ask you Comrade,,,,is the Government supposed to
provide that magic "everything" you keep talking about?

No, but we will pay eventually for all government expenses, even if
funded by government debt. It is better to start paying earlier, than
later.

So rather than put a halt to what the government pays for, growing in
size like the old Soviet..taking control of all busines...we should just
cough up the money and feed it to them so they can turn into the Soviet?

I have always been supportive of taxes that reflect the level of
government spending. Unlike you, for example, I pay considerable
amount of taxes, so this support is not because I want others to pay
for something.

Of course Comrade. You came to America and want to change it to the very
nation you escaped from.

One strongly recommends you read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights
again and again until you see the flaws in your world view.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost