Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
Ain't this Global Warming A Bitch!?!

I think I mentioned that to my son as we were scraping ice off his
windshield, using his Daffy Duck Hair dryer, that he has had for 18 years,
to melt the ice around the door. It was frozen shut. He has a final at
school this morning and I was out there at 6:30 this morning getting the
process started before he joined me.

The bitch about global warming is that those leading the sheep into this way
of thinking are simply doing it to get rich.

I recall seeing snow in south and south east Texas 5 times in 55 years. It
had snowed significantly 3 times in the last 5 years.

Thanks for think bout us. ;~)