Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emerson Electric

wrote:
On Dec 4, 6:51?pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I am passing on a question that I was just asked about this post.

If Emerson will not hire any Americans (" I am not going to hire
anybody in the United States."), why should any American consumer or
business buy a product that contains Emerson content?

TMT

Easy. Emerson products will be made by people that work and should be
rewarded for working. You seem to have a very provincial mind.

Dan

Emerson has absorbed quite a few respected companies that make good
products over the years.

They're pretty much the Vishay of the electrical world. If you don't know
what Vishay is, just look at their website
http://www.vishay.com/

every type of product they make is from one of more companies they
absorbed. It's truly impressive.