Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Lathe purchase advice sought

message sent -

if anyone wants to find me, my email is displayed on my web page,
www.wbnoble.com

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Bill Noble"
wrote:
that reminds me, a friend has one of the small Atlas mini-metal lathes -
that would be under the $400 you got your cool deal for - it's the
smallest
of the atlas lathes - it's not all that rigid compared to a clausing or
something, but you can lift it onto the bench and store it in the closet
(that's what I did when I had one) - if interested, contact me off the
list

Ummm... email to lid isn't going to work...

Yes, I'm interested -- how about you contact me at /doug/at/xxxx.