Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Quick test to verify I can still post to rec.ww

FrozenNorth wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Gordon Shumway wrote:

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 19:26:54 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Been dealing with a computer crash and had to rebuild system.
What percentage of the problem was Windows?

0%. I run Linux. My wife's computer is an iMAC and we have one PC that
our son uses running Windows.

.... snip

No data was lost during this exercise -- that was the one bright spot.

Having /home on a separate partition is the key to that, or it at least
makes it relatively easy.

Yep.

Rob Leatham