Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default Quick test to verify I can still post to rec.ww

At the bottom of the message window, there are two reply otions. Reply
and Reply to Sender,

In a case like this, does he really eed six replies to verify he can
post?

The responses drove this OP to the top of the "most active" list!

It is no wonder Microsoft has so many "issues" if it is marketing to
folks who can'r seem to get with the program!

Not that I favor Windows - I am trying to move to LINUX in the hope
that it will serve much as dis the original DOS. Nut may well move to
MAC/Apple if that doesn't work out rather then be forced to move to
Windows 7 when I get my next laptop.

As to the list, if we all reply to sender for such posts and for all
OT posts, the "most active" notices will be driven by Woodworking
issues - the list's raison d'etre, nes pas?