Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Denis G. Denis G. is offline

Default Non-detergent kerosene?

On Dec 3, 5:53*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Steve B wrote:
It was suggested that I clean my skungy windows with a diluted solution of
this. *Just some in some warm water. *The guy swears by it. *Is this what
they have at HD? *Any difference between non-detergent and the other types?

Kerosene diluted with warm water? *I don't think so. *Kerosene & water
don't mix. *Unless you & I don't mean the same thing by "kerosene".

Bob

It doesn’t sound plausible does it? Yet there are a bunch of “home
brew” window cleaning solutions that include kerosene. Here’s one:
http://www.thesuperhandyman.com/tips.html I haven’t tried it myself,
but maybe there’s something to it.