Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Neutral wire in main panel

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:45:19 -0500, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

ATP* wrote:
"stryped" wrote in message

... but is there any voltage at the neutral wire? ...

You should have some basic understanding before doing this type of work and
I don't think usenet is the best place to get it.

Indeed! "...is there any voltage at the neutral wire?" - what kind of
dumb ass question is that!? Scary, just plain scary.

I've been tolerant & held my tongue while others have said "You
shouldn't be doing this", but this is too much. Stryed: you should not
be doing this.

Bob

http://www.doityourself.com/stry/h2installelecwiring

http://www.electrical-online.com/articles.htm

http://www.thecircuitdetective.com/

as a simple start. Take the time and read

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton