Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
IanM[_4_] IanM[_4_] is offline

Default Gunners Home shop

Ignoramus1909 wrote:
On 2009-12-03, Gunner Asch wrote:
John needed something to turn a big brush. I supplied the brush and an
angle grinder. Ive never gotten it back. Nothing more, nothing less.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

It would seem, though, that there is something more to the story?

I suspect Gunner probably shipped some free flat-rate cats to a customer
who didn't appreciate them . . .

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL: