Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default Where can I buy 1 AA battery?

"Graham." wrote in message

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
. uk...
tim.... formulated the question :
Even if there is someone selling them as singles you are swamped with
(3000) people selling them in large multi-packs. After all, the postage
cost is going to negate any saving that I can make by buying 1 instead
of 4.

So buy four and give three away, they really are not expensive.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Whilst agreeing with you, I have to say I am old enough to remember a time
when it was quite normal for a small retailer to split a pack.

how far back do you go?

I am old enough to remember when it was normal to buy all batteries
*unwrapped* in singles. (I worked in the shop that sold them this way)

tim