Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jim Hall[_4_] Jim Hall[_4_] is offline

Default Repost Small Box, sorry for huge files.. - 2 attachments

That sweet Clifton plane by the way doesn't go unnoticed. I've never
gotten my hands on one, but they sure look beautiful and well made in
pictures.

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
. ..
Love the old Douglas fir bench.. and of course your box.. Nice job
matching grain on the corner.. What a nice piece of cherry to work
with..! Gosh you have to finish the inside too though.. I've taken a
liking to finishing insides with 1 lb cut of shellac. Doesn't leave a
residual smell like many other finishes do.. Looks like someone is going
to get a very special Christmas present..

"David Haynie" wrote in message
. 207.166...
Second try, small box pics first try I sent out some huge files.

Small box made from figured cherry. Its a Christmas gift for my
sister-in-
law...hope you all like it..