Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Making a box joint jig

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:04:18 -0600, the infamous Morris Dovey
scrawled the following:

Ok - I finally broke down and bought a little shirt-pocket digital video
camera. If I can figure the little bugger out without breaking it, I'll
add a video to the web page in spring. mumble

See? I gave you an excuse to go buy yet another toy, er, I mean tool.

Thank you /so/ very much!

P.S: I hope you have a receipt and can return it. Those cheapies are
truly nasty in most cases.

Well, it was either a cheapie (less than $100) or nothing. B'sides, the
videos aren't for /me/ to watch. :-

I shot a couple of short clips at home to try it out (the tiny little
thing did look kinda silly perched on my tripod) and it did ok when I
loaded the file into the computer for playing - but I think they may
have done some cost-cutting with their HDMI driver circuit.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar