Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Making a box joint jig

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:04:18 -0600, the infamous Morris Dovey
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:51:49 -0600, the infamous Morris Dovey
scrawled the following:

Morris Dovey wrote:

sigh Ok - I'll shoot the jig and the output _together_ and put /that/
at the top of the page.
Photo of jig and joint added.

Huh, all I see is some Christian symbol and an upside down, poorly
formed L.

Ok - I finally broke down and bought a little shirt-pocked digital video
camera. If I can figure the little bugger out without breaking it, I'll
add a video to the web page in spring. mumble

See? I gave you an excuse to go buy yet another toy, er, I mean tool.

P.S: I hope you have a receipt and can return it. Those cheapies are
truly nasty in most cases.

--
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas
to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label