Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emergency lighting was dark halls at work

Stormin Mormon wrote:

What would you like to heard instead? Location of open
stores with ice, food, and water?

There were no open stores in a county with a population of over
300,000 people. Ice & bottled water was being trucked in, along with
some MREs. Most of the time the stations gave the wrong time or
locations for the trucks. I did get some ice and bottled water, but I
lived on peanut butter & crackers, Spam, and cold canned vegetables for
three weeks. It played hell with my blood sugar.