Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default dark halls at work

On 2009-12-02, Steve W. wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

I own a bunch of Mag lights, and have tested and used about 100 others
through the years. My complaint with the mini mag lights has always been
the switching method. Plus after a lot of use the head starts to loosen up.

For the latter -- lubricate it with Vaseline, and replace the
O-ring every so often.

My current small light of choice is a Coleman MAX. It's a 2 AA cell, 115
lumen LED light that has a GREAT beam pattern and is able to reach way
out.

Sounds nice!

Runs about 25 bucks at many stores. I found mine at a wal~mart.

Never been to a Walmart. I like to patronize the small stores
which Walmart seems to be working on putting out of business.

Kind of like the Zayres radio commercials which drove me nuts,
so I promised to never patronize their stores. :-)

It's has a Cree XR-E lamp module.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564