Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Engineer's square

-MIKE- wrote:

I'm aware of all those things. I honestly hope you succeed and sell a
bunch.
I know there are people who like to pay a bunch of money for stuff.

You're ****ing in the wind arguing with Ed ... it won't get you
anywhere. Just do yourself a favor and DAGS ... you'll quickly find this
subject has been beaten to death over at least a decade, as well as find
out quickly that some of us aren't the only cranky old farts around here.

That said, his TS-Aligner Jr is above just being an excellent tool, it
is also something of a rarity in manufacturing in the US in this day and
age. While many may not consider it a necessity, just like the Fein
Multi-tool, there is little else that will do the job as well when you
really need it.

Suffice it to say, if you used one just once, you wouldn't want to go
back to anything else.

Let sleeping dogs lie ... a word to the wise.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08